Wednesday 23 June 2010

Leggings in final fabric

Panels all laid out ready to be manufactured together.
 Pinned in place to make sure everything is in line and neat.
 View of netted knee panels after manufacturing, really pleased with the results so far.
Was a little loose on the mannequin so i'm going to take the garment in at the CF and CB seams, as you can see I have pinned the garment in this picture ready to be altered.
Fits the mannequin much better after I made the alterations to the waist line, I am very pleased.
 I then manufactured to "waistband" design feature in place, which was hard to do due to the stretchy nature of the fabric.
 Button detail added, I think it finishes the garment off perfectly.
 Finished garment.  I realise the waistband is loose against the mannequin but I have decided to leave this untill fittings.

No comments:

Post a Comment