Wednesday 23 June 2010

Toile Leggings, Second Attempt a success!

Front and back leg panels cut out and laid out in order ready for manufacturing.
 Due to the problem with aligning the panels in my previous toile I was careful when manufacturing the side seams together, pinning everything in place as I went along to ensure all the panels were in line as you can see in these pictures above.

Here is a close up after the side seam was manufactured, as you can see the panels are in line, but the top stitching is not, so I will do this after the side seams are manufactured together where as before I did it earlier in the process.
 View of side seam.  I am happy with the alignment and I was glad to discover the fault with the previous toile was a fault with manufacturing and not with my patterns so no alterations were needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment